I am an award-winning digital and print art director and designer based in Toronto. I specialize in editorial projects including new launches, full redesigns, special issues and features, and ongoing art direction and design. I also work with marketing and advertising agencies to create promotional material, advertising campaigns and mock-ups for client presentations.
I have worked on a huge variety of projects over many genres, from fashion and beauty to lifestyle, parenting, business, health and faith. From that experience, I've developed a very diverse design style, that also reaches across print and digital platforms.
My art direction skills are strong in both still life and on-figure, and I've worked with Canada's top talent.
I am incredibly passionate about my work. I love what I do, and work tirelessly to make sure that my clients also love what I do.
Let me tell you more about my experience:
• fifteen years experience of art directing and designing magazines including major national publications to small independent magazines with limited budgets
• extensive experience art directing shoots, both on-figure and off-figure
• highly involved with launching new ventures, including The Kit and INBETWEEN magazines
• knowledgeable across all magazine platforms including designing for print, tablets, mobile and desktop experiences.
• connected with Canada's top photographers, editors, stylists, illustrators, hair & makeup artists
• can personally handle a magazine from start to finish, from concept stage, on set art direction, photo research, page layout and design through to production and press approvals.
• expertise with producing top quality work with a very limited art budget